Thursday, August 20, 2015

Art Party/Computer woes

I wanted to share a care with you that I made to invite my daughter's friends to her birthday party. Unfortunately, I have just spent the past hour looking for solutions to problems I am having with uploading/editing/exporting my photos now that I have the Windows 10 update. Aint nobody got time for that!  I hope you enjoy the card. The lighting was bad. I was able to edit the picture nicely in Picasa, but I am unable to share the edited picture with you! Who knew you'd want to go back to Windows 8.1?! I love everything about the new upgrade except this, and  this is a huge issue for me. I am seeing online that people with Photoshop and Picasa are both having problems. Hopefully Microsoft will take care of this issue soon. It seems to be a settings/permissions issue but no one has a clear answer on how to fix it...
I'm sorry this post turned into a bit of a rant! Are you having similar problems? Have you found a fix?

**Update a day later**

I played around a little more with the photo gallery on my computer. Since I've always used Picasa I never played around with the photo gallery. It does have some photo editing capabilities so I'm going to have to play around with it a little and see what happens. Here you can see the picture cropped, straightened and brightened up a bit. There's hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment