Thursday, July 10, 2014

Happy 4th of July! (A little late!)

We had family in town last week, so life was a little crazy. I only had a few minutes here and there to work on June's My Paper Pumpkin kit. The kit contained enough supplies to make 24 of these adorable pinwheels. If you look on Pinterest (My own My Paper Pumpkin board is HERE), you will find some amazing and creative ideas for using this kit to make cards and other projects besides pinwheels. Have I mentioned how much I love Pinterest?

And what I also love is that even though I was short on time last week I was still able to make an adorable craft with the My Paper Pumpkin kit - the fairy godmother of crafting! 

I decorated mason jars with coordinating paper and used these as centerpieces at a 4th of July party and at home. I will save two jars for next year.
 The kit came with paper straws to use as the stick for the pinwheel. I used Stampin' Up!'s 1" x 8" Cellophane bags with licorice for 12 of the pinwheels. I took these to the party and they became not only centerpieces, but fun snacks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment