Friday, July 18, 2014

Flashback Friday

Today's flashback was a sweet one, one of my favorites. It's a card with a twist. Well, really, a card with a pocket. You could easily slip a gift card inside. But what I really loved about the card were the colors. It's just a bright and happy card. I hope it will make you smile, too! We made this card at our April 2014 Stamp Camp. The stamp sets have retired,  but I hope they still inspire you!

Are you ready for one more sneak peak? This card is inspired by my up-line, Stephanie Miller. I joined under her when her life got to busy to keep up with Stamp Camps and our Stamp Club. I was sorting through old pictures a few weeks ago when I found the card this one is based on. Another one of our friends had sent it to me after creating it at one of Steph's Camps. It's been a while since I did much different from your typical half sheet of card stock-sized card. This is the same size, but folded just a little differently and attached with brads to form a pocket. Peeking out, you can see the card that pulls out with the sentiment on it.

I also used the Fresh Vintage stamp set from Sale-a-Bration. At first I wasn't sure about this set but I have seen so many wonderful projects with this set that I finally decided I needed (*smile*) it.


Stamp Sets:
Fresh Vintage
Sincere Salutations
Curvey Verses

Paper:
Melon Mambo
Pumpkin Pie
Very Vanilla

Inks:
Melon Mambo
Pumpkin Pie

Accessories:
Brads
Corner Rounder Punch
Decorative Label Punch
Extra Large Oval Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment