Friday, July 25, 2014

Flashback Friday

Do you know what today is? It's July 25 and that means that Christmas is exactly 5 months away! Wow! You know, if you start preparing a little bit now, you'll be all ready to relax and celebrate when the holidays come. In honor of Christmas in July, I wanted to share one of my all-time favorite Christmas cards using one of my all-time favorite stamp sets, Greeting Card Kids. This set would be perfect to use with Stampin' Up!'s new Blendabilities. Sadly, Greeting Card Kids is now retired, but there are several stamp sets in the upcoming Holiday Catalog that I just know you will love!



This is one PINK card! But, my husband told me this is one of his favorite cards yet, so I know that's quite a compliment!

I just love the stamp set Greeting Card Kids. They make any card absolutely adorable! Who wouldn't smile when they opened the envelope to find this? 





Stamp Sets:
Greeting Card Kids
Tiny Tags

Paper:
Pretty in Pink
Rich Razzleberry
Old Olive
Very Vanilla

Ink:
Bashful Blue
Old Olive
Pretty in Pink (Stampin' Write Marker)
Blush Blossom (Marker)
Daffodil Delight (Market)

Accessories:
3/4" Circle Punch
Ticket Corner Punch
Tag Punch
Scallop Circle Punches
Silver Brads
Tulip Frame Embossing Folder (and Big Shot)
Blender Pens
Sponge Dauber

No comments:

Post a Comment