Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Stamp Camp Sneak Peek #1

Wooo! I'm a little late getting these posted! Sorry! I had someone ask me today if I was going to post pictures of the Stamp Camp cards and, honestly, I was putting the finishing touches on two this morning! It's been a little crazy around here lately.

I grew up visiting Cape Hatteras every summer. This lighthouse represents my happy place. When I saw this stamp set I knew I just had to get it. I combined it with another nautical set, The Open Sea, to create this great all-purpose card. It would make a great thank you card or masculine birthday card. Or, keep it simple and just add a note inside!
Stamp Sets:
From Land to Sea
The Open Sea

Paper:
Crumb Cake
Early Espresso
Very Vanilla

Ink:
Early Espresso
Crumb Cake

Accessories:
Postage Stamp Punch
1" Square Punch
Argyle Embossing Folder
Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment