Thursday, October 15, 2015

Project Life Tips Video

Have you missed me? Life is crazy. Still. I keep thinking this will stop, but according to many people older than me, it will take a while. I guess kids just do this to you. ;) So will going back to school. But I'm still around. In fact, I have already started creating Christmas cards for the next Stamp Camp. So stay tuned for that!

I have also been trying to stay caught up on my scrapbooking. I got pretty far behind this summer and was overwhelmed when I ordered pictures recently. But thanks to Project Life I've been able to catch up pretty quickly! And Stampin' Up! was kind enough to put out a great tips video recently. I wanted to share it with you in case you are feeling as busy and overwhelmed as I am. Or, maybe you feel like you've been in a scrapbooking rut. Check it out! I think it will help you, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment