Thursday, May 23, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin

I finally had time to sit down last night with one of my Stamp Club friends to put together the first two sets of our My Paper Pumpkin monthly project kits. We had so much fun and even added or changed a couple of the projects using some supplies I have on hand. 
In this first picture, the top left card was created after the example that came with the kit. The others were inspired by cards we found on Pinterest. It's amazing how many different ideas you can come up with using the same basic supplies. What fun!
I only did two variations of the next card, but I loved them both so much I just couldn't decide. Seriously. ;)
I was honestly quite impressed with the quality of the supplies. Some of the supplies were card stock stickers - probably the thickest I have ever used. The kits also come with stamps and an ink spot along with the buttons and twine you see above. You literally only need to have scissors and adhesive in hand when you open your box to create some beautiful projects. These are the perfect time-saver for my busy friends.
As my friend Amanda said last night, these projects probably weren't something we would have picked out and created on our own, but we sure loved how they turned out! This will teach us to stretch our creativity, too, as we try these new projects. 
We already received our kit for May, our third. We had so much fun talking that we ran out of time to keep working, but I am so looking forward to it in the future. The third kit is actually a mini album, so now we are on the look-out for some photos to go along with it. The paper and supplies for this kit are also beautiful and high quality. Of course there are new stamps and ink along with quite a few more pages of die cut stickers to use in the album. And there are many more pages of patterned paper already pre-punched to fit with the rings that hold the album together.
I can't wait to share it with you once we have time to work on it!

As I have said before, anyone who signs up for My Paper Pumpkin through me will have the option to bring it to my house and work on it. I can help you with any questions, and you are free to use my other supplies to embellish or add whatever you wish. It's a fun time! If you aren't sure, there is a Try Me kit available for just $16.95 (plus shipping). Give it a try and see what you think. And let me know what you think, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment