Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin

I received my first Paper Pumpkin package in the mail last month. I was so excited that I just had to open it right away.

Here is what was inside:
A clear block and everything you need to make a set of adorable cards! The fun thing is, there are so many different ways you can create a card using these elements. And when you're done, you have 2 stamps, a clear block and an ink pad to keep and use on other projects!

In case you haven't heard me gush about your very own Fairy Godmother of Creativity, you might be wondering just what My Paper Pumpkin is.

My Paper Pumpkin is a monthly surprise project kit which will help you cards, journals, decor and more! 
Here are some of the details: 


  • Each month you will be sent a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
  • Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
  • Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
  • We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.  
  • You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
  • A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
  • There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
  • You can also purchase a Try-It kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
How exciting is this?! Every first kit is the same and will include a free clear acrylic block so you can begin using the stamps right away! I am offering a time each month for my customers to come over and work on our kits together. As soon as I get these cards (plus the ones from the kit this month!) done, I will share our finished projects. Let me know what you think!




No comments:

Post a Comment