Friday, April 19, 2013

Flashback Friday

So, what exactly is Stamp Camp? If you're new to my blog or even to the world of Stampin' Up! you might be asking that question. Stamp Camp is the busy crafter's friend. When you come to Stamp Camp, I have cards designed and stations all set up and ready to go. All you have to bring is a pair of scissors and your favorite adhesive. I'll have your kit ready to go when you walk in the door and the fun begins! At Stamp Camp you will make 20 cards, 5 each of 4 designs, for just $25. Since everything is ready to go and the sample is right there, it can be a pretty laid back night out. Bring your friends, laugh, relax. You can make your cards look just like the sample, or get creative and see what you can come up with using the supplies and your imagination!

I am planning May's Stamp Camp right now - so stay tuned for more information to come! Since Stamp Camp is on my brain it made me think about the first Stamp Camp I hosted in August 2010. So, for our Flashback Friday, I thought I'd share those cards. They hold a special place in my heart! I hope you'll be inspired by them again as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment