Thursday, April 4, 2013

Color Refresh Information

You read that right! A color renovation! Don't worry, it won't be quite the change that Stampin' Up! made in 2010, but it is a bit of a shake-up. After looking at some of the changes that will be happening I'm very excited about this color renovation. First and foremost, the "new" colors aren't really new colors at all. With one exception they are all previous In Colors. The one exception is Smokey Slate, a nice, light gray. 

After watching this video, which gives a great preview of how the new color families will look, I'm very excited! The new(ish) color families work really well now. I believe Stampin' Up! got rid of some redundancy and are giving us colors that keeps up with current trends.


It's always sad to say good-bye to some well-loved colors. I will probably miss Not Quite Navy for quite a while. If any of the retiring colors are your favorites, be sure to stock up! They are now only available while supplies last. But.... 
... I have some good news! If you are thinking you need to stock up (or you've just been putting off ordering those items on your wish list) then get ready! Because for the first time I can remember, Stampin' Up! will be offering FREE SHIPPING! Yes! You read that right!


So get your wish list together, update it so you don't miss out on your favorite colors, and place an order between April 6-8 for FREE SHIPPING!!

Don't forget to "Like" my page on Facebook. When there's "breaking news" from Stampin' Up! sometimes I can post it quickly there first. You can also look through my photo albums at past projects and keep up on coming events.


No comments:

Post a Comment