Friday, April 5, 2013

Flashback Friday

I thought it would be fun to occasionally have some "flashbacks" to past projects. I often find it inspiring to revisit old projects that I loved. It either leads me in a new and fun direction, or I can take it and update it with different colors or stamps. 
We created this card at our February 2012 Stamp Club meeting. It has always been one of my favorites for several reasons. I just love the color combination of Pear Pizzazz (a retired In Color that will be making a return in June!!), Chocolate Chip, Rose Red (a retiring color) and Pink Pirouette. I love the layering and the texture the butterflies from the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die create. The card folds up to a standard 4.25 x 5.5 inches but holds itself up as you can see in the pictures below. Who wouldn't love to receive such a special card? 


This video shows you how easy this card is to make:

No comments:

Post a Comment