Saturday, April 27, 2013

May Stamp Camp Sneak Peak #4


Last but certainly not least is this adorable birthday card. Right off the bat I hope you noticed my use of the new Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp set. When you see the images, the banner looks like it's straight. That's one of the great things about these stamps - they are flexible! You can bend them to fit where you want and they stick so well to the clear blocks that they stay where you want them to also. The letters "W", "I", "S" and "H" are also from this set. I lined them up where I wanted them on the card front, pushed the clear block onto them and picked them up, inked them and voila! They stamped exactly where I wanted them to - following the same curve as the banner! And to add even more fun, you can change what word you spell there! If you know who will be receiving the card, put their name! If another word means more to you (ex. JOY, FUN, HAPPY etc), then by all means, use it! 

A side note, the ribbon totally doesn't match. Can you believe I didn't have the right coordinating ribbon?! Never fear: It's on order!

No comments:

Post a Comment