Saturday, April 13, 2013

A NEW storage option and a bit of a sneak peak!

There are definitely some perks to being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Among them are the sneak peaks we occasionally get of items in the new catalog. Well, today I'm really excited because I can share this one with you! I am also excited because this little peak involves storage and organizing. There's a tiny chance I like those more than stamps. Maybe.

One of the great things about Stampin' Up!'s clear mount stamps is the great storage containers they come in. I am still a bit of a wood-mount junkie, but the wood-mount cases leave little to be desired. But Stampin' Up! has solved that problem! Starting in the 2013-2014 Annual Catalog coming out at the end of May Stampin' Up! will be packaging the wood-mounted stamps in more uniform sized containers. They will come in two sizes. The smaller size is exactly half of the larger size, so they will still stack and store nicely together. AND you can buy empty containers for all sorts of other storage! And to top it off Stampin' Up! has said there would be a template so if you want to transfer your old wood mounted stamps to the new cases, you can still get the images on the spine and front of the case. I'm not exactly sure how it will work, but I do see a project for me this summer - and I'm so excited!

So, for the real fun, check out this video by Stampin' Up!. Not only will you get a sneak peak at the boxes, but look close and you might see one or two new stamp sets in there as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment