Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Terrific Tips Tuesday

Hello again! I think it's time I shared some more of my favorite tools. I shared my all-time favorites HERE, which are also good tools to look for when you are just starting. I have 4 more somewhat basic tools that I love. These are secondary to the previous list, but I still use them almost every single time I scrapbook or make cards. 

1. The Big Shot. Oh how I love this tool and all the accessories that go with it. From embossing folders to framelits to dies. You can check out what Stampin' Up! has to offer HERE. On top of being fun to use, Stampin' Up! adds their coordination to the deal. You can find framelits and dies and even embossing folders that match some of your favorite stamp sets. So fun!
2. Stampin' Up!'s Craft and Paper Scissors are another newer favorite of mine. It took me a while to come around the spending $29.95 on them. However, now that I have them, I can say they are worth every penny. Cutting ribbon with these scissors really is like a hot knife through butter. I really can't recommend them enough. If you are looking for an amazing pair of scissors, your search is over. 
3. My all-time favorite fun tools are the punches Stampin' Up! offers. Even my husband likes to try out my new ones. These easily punch up (ha ha) your card or project with little work involved. They add depth and dimension. They add easy detail. And they can be used as backgrounds, focal points and even journaling blocks. And, of course, many coordinate with Stampin' Up! stamps. *LOVE*

4. What is a project without paper. I have learned how much I love Stampin' Up!'s paper. First, the card stock is the highest quality I have ever worked with. Second, the Designer Series Paper (DSP or patterned paper). Third, we continue the pattern of coordination. Stampin' Up!'s color families continue from ink to ribbon and brads to, of course, paper. This is the "tool" that will bring your entire project together.






No comments:

Post a Comment