Sunday, September 21, 2014

September Stamp Camp Sneak Peak #3

This card came about because of this card that I pinned on Pinterest a year ago. It still gets repinned at least once a week and often more. That tells me something. People like punch art. Punch art is when you use punches to create something new, usually animals, shapes and characters. Just search punch art on Pinterest and you will be amazed at the creativity you'll see. Since by it's name punch art uses many punches and when you come to my Stamp Camp you'll be making 5 of each card, I knew I had to find a way to keep it simple so your hands don't cramp up. I found this adorable little lamb and just couldn't resist. The added fun is one of Stampin' Up!'s newer products, Fringe Scissors (133325 $9.95). They are perfect for making the grass!

Stamp Sets:
Whimsical Words (retired)

Paper:
Melon Mambo
Wild Wasabi
Soft Sky
Whisper White
Basic Black

Ink:
Pacific Point

Accessories:
Dimensionals
Melon Mambo Taffeta Ribbon
Fringe Scissors

Punches:
Boho Blossoms
Word Window
Owl
Cupcake
2 3/8" Scallop Circle


No comments:

Post a Comment