Sunday, November 9, 2014

Christmas Card Stamp Camp Sneak Peak #2

I think this is my favorite card of the bunch. Christmas really is all about the Newborn King, my king, Jesus Christ. The thought that a tiny baby came to rescue us all - you can't make this stuff up! If you did, it wouldn't be like this! But God's ways are higher than ours and so we put all our trust in that beautiful baby. Glory, indeed!

This picture is actually a "mock-up" of the actual card. Where you see Glimmer Paper, we're going to use Gold Foil Sheets and we'll also use Gold Encore Ink for the manger scene. I had to order them and they just came in, but I wanted you to get a chance to see the card and not have to wait on me any longer. It's hard to tell in this picture, but the star and sentiment are heat embossed with Gold Embossing Powder. 

Supplies Used:

Stamp Set
The Newborn King

Paper:
Pear Pizzazz
Very Vanilla
Gold Foil Sheets
Blackberry Bliss

Ink:
VersaMark
Gold Encore

Accessories:
Gold Buttons (also not pictured; will replace Antique Brad)
Banner Punch
Glue Dots
Gold Embossing Powder & Heat Tool
Corner Rounder Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment