Friday, November 7, 2014

Flashback Friday

Here's another Christmas card from Stamp Camp past. I still love the simple beauty of the card. I hope you do, too!

The next card is simple but turned out beautifully. I "CASED" this from another demonstrator. You can see her version of the card here. CASE stands for "copy and share everything". You will see subtle differences in our cards. People often ask me where I get ideas for cards. The answer is: Everywhere. Sometimes it starts from a color combination I see somewhere, sometimes the stamp set itself inspires me. And often I see a card someone else has made and I try to recreate it with my own spin. To be honest, I love it when I see what the ladies at my Stamp Camps come up with as variations to my cards. Our Creator created very creative people and I love that!
Products Used:
Stamps:
Four the Holidays, Northern Hearts
Paper:
Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Ink:
Sahara Sand
Accessories:
Big Shot & Framed Tulip Embossing Folder, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Basic Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment