Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Perpetual Calendar

I have a fun little project to share with you today! We used the Perpetual Birthday Calendar Kit for our Stamp Club project this month. What a fun time! And what a great idea! It's perfect if you are a card-giver, like me. I keep track of birthdays in my Google calendar and I set reminders for a week ahead so I have time to make and send a card. But being able to see a month at a time is going to be such a help - and what a pretty way to do it! I'll be able to better plan my card-making by seeing at a glance just how many cards I'll be needing. This project would also be a great gift for any moms or grandmothers or other card-senders in your life. They will *love* this! So, I thought I'd share my samples to get you going. The directions are really simple and you can just follow the ones that come with the kit.


Or you can go another step further and use the coordinating stamp set:


And you can get even more creative and come up with your own ideas, use some of mine or explore Pinterest!












No comments:

Post a Comment