Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Thank you to all the teachers!

School is just about out around here! We are so ready for a break in the routine! And we are really ready for warmer days ahead!

But first, it is so important to thank the amazing people who dedicate their lives and career to training up our children. We have been amazingly blessed with teachers who, when they say, "I love your children," leave little doubt to their sincerity. And I am so thankful. It's always hard to know the right teacher gift. Especially when time and/or money come into play. This year I enlisted some help from a friend who sewed coffee cozies for me. You should check her talent out HERE. Everything she makes is absolutely adorable! She made a purse for me last year and I and still loving it! 

Even if you are not a coffee drinker, everyone at some point seems to find themselves at Starbucks with a friend. You'll find Mike and I drinking the tea, thank you very much. And if I'm splurging, I might grab a brownie to go along with it. Yum! So, along with the coffee cozies we added a Starbucks gift card. It was simple, but the cards and tags were homemade (with a little help from a recent My Paper Pumpkin kit!) - with notes inside from the kids - and hopefully it will be a small gesture to show these teachers just how much they mean to us. We will sure miss them!




No comments:

Post a Comment