Friday, January 3, 2014

Flashback Friday

This card is one of my all-time favorites. I love how the Melon Mambo embossing powder pops on the Basic Gray card stock. I made this card for Mike's cousin and her new husband at their wedding a couple years ago. Their beautiful wedding invitations were the inspiration for the card. The style is similar and their colors were pink and gray. This card was so much fun to make! And very simply elegant.

I used the Tulip Embossing folder to give the card an elegant look on Melon Mambo card stock. Then I ran Basic Gray card stock through the Big Shot using the Top Note die. I used the Melon Mambo embossing powder for the center image which is from the retired Friends 24-7 stamp set and the "For the Newlyweds" sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes. I love the pop and texture that heat embossing can add to a card.


No comments:

Post a Comment