Friday, March 14, 2014

Flashback Friday

Today's Flashback is the card we made in our Stamp Club that coordinates with the 3-D project I shared in this week's Terrific Tips Tuesday blog post:

As I was looking ahead to February's Club I was thinking Spring. I can almost feel the warm sunshine and smell the rain. Almost. With that in mind, I kept the colors for this project bright and happy.

I used Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla, and Chocolate Chip card stock with an accent of Daffodil Delight Designer Series Paper. Daffodil Delight and Chocolate Chip ink keep this card simple and subtle. I used the hostess set, Punch Potpourri for the flowers, bird and butterfly. Each stamp works perfectly with a Stampin' Up! punch. Tying Linen Thread around the Butterfly gives the appearance of a body and antennae. How cute! Basic Rhinestones take a simple card up a notch every time. I love them! I also used the Color Spritzer Tool with my Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write marker for a bit of a vitage feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment