Friday, March 21, 2014

Flashback Friday

I am always keeping my eye out for nice, masculine cards. I have many nephews of all ages that I send birthday cards to (along with my own two boys and husband) and sometimes cards can just be too girly for them. This flashback card fits that need perfectly and it's simple enough you can throw it together last minute for that birthday party your son just got invited to! ;)

Having 2 boys (and 1 girl!) I can sympathize with my fellow scrapbooker and card makers that it can be really hard to find "masculine" ideas and products to work with. I am always keeping my eye out for that boy themed card or scrapbook page or stamp set. Well, this next card fits the bill!


It uses:
Stamp Sets:
Word Play
Classic Backgrounds
Paper:
Tangerine Tango
Whisper White
Early Espresso
Marina Mist
Inks:
Marina Mist
Accessories:
2-1/2" Circle Punch
1-3/4" Circle Punch
Star Punch
Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment