Friday, April 4, 2014

Flashback Friday

As I was looking through pictures of past projects, I found the one I'm going to share with you today. We originally made these at a January Stamp Club meeting, with Valentine's Day in mind. I think these two projects are adorable and could be used for many other occasions, too, so I had to share!



I used the Petite Pocket Die for our 3-D project, adding a little treat in our 1"x8" Cellophane Bags. This beautiful card is made all the more striking by using Stampin' Up!'s Core-dinations card stock. Once it's run through the Big Shot in an embossing folder you can sand it down so a different color shows through giving it a beautiful, aged look.

Both projects use many new products from the Spring Catalog. The envelope is made using the Tea For Two Designer Series Paper and wrapped in a Paper Doilie. The scallop heart (in Lucky Limeade) was made using the Hearts a Flutter Framelits.

The card also uses the Hearts a Flutter Framelits, along with the coordinating Hearts a Flutter Stamp set and the new Bitty Butterfly Punch. And, don't miss: The Petite Curly Label Punch! It's one of the items you can get for FREE during Sale-A-Bration just by spending $50. Fun! The coordinating stamp, Caio Baby!, is also from the Spring Catalog. And, don't miss the subtle touch of the Needlepoint Border Embossing folder on the Very Vanilla behind the banner. I think I have a new favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment