Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Terrific Tips Tuesday

Today's tip is about adhesive, or rather, having the right adhesive on hand. I went on a short scrapbooking weekend with some friends this weekend and put together a This and That album using the pictures I took as we built our home. I brought the basics since the supplies that coordinate with the This and That products covered most of what I needed. For adhesive, I brought my trusty SNAIL. I found, though, that I missed having some different adhesive options on hand. The two types I wish I had brought for this project were:

I was trying to put a small bow on a page and the snail wasn't cutting it. Glue dots are perfect for this job, along with adhering buttons and other small accessories to your project.

The Glue Pen is helpful in several different ways. First, it's great to use to put the adhesive right where you want it, especially in small spaces like cut out letters. Second, I use it as a repositionable adhesive for my clear stamps. I rub a little on the back of the stamps and let it dry. Once dry, it's tacky, but not a permanent adhesive, giving it the perfect cling to hold onto any clear block.

No comments:

Post a Comment