Friday, April 18, 2014

Flashback Friday

This card and Post-It holder were the project we made for Stamp Club a little over a year ago. I wanted to share it with you because the projects would make great year-end teacher gifts. Also, Administrative Assistant Day is next Wednesday, April 23 and this would also be a nice little gift - especially if it is accompanied by a nice gift card and some flowers. ;) 

 I got the idea straight from Stampin' Up! CEO and co-founder Shelli Gardner on her blog, here. All I did was change up the layering a bit (this allowed for my Club ladies to play around with the sentiment if they wanted) and the colors. I don't know yet who will get this card, but I am sure they will know I how thankful I am for their kind deed. 
Supplies: Ticket Corner Punch, Dimensionals. Sticky Strip, Score Tool, Big Shot, Polkadots Embossing Folder, Framelits Window Frame Collection, Perfect Plum Ink, From My Heart stamp set, Crumb Cake, Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi and Very Vanilla card stock, Wild Wasabi Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
Here is a picture of the inside of the card. I also created a version with a smaller Window Frame Framelit shape inside. The detail was beautiful!
The next project was something I created for the Ladies Open House I recently took part in. These cute Post-It Note holders sold out and I knew I had a winning project. I can't take credit for it, though, since I found the idea for this on Pinterest. Simply pick your favorite designer series paper, cut it to fit in a 4"x6" clear acrylic picture frame, add whatever details you desire and adhere a Post-It Note pad with Sticky Strip. And, if you want a new look, all you have to do is flip to the opposite side of designer series paper! Fun!
Supplies: 4" x 6" Acrylic Picture Frame, 3" x 3" Sticky Notes, Large Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Notes & Details and Four Frames stamp sets, Early Espresso Ink, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, and Whisper White card stock, Sticky Strip

No comments:

Post a Comment