Friday, May 2, 2014

Flashback Friday

As I was looking through old blog posts I came across the one I'm going to share with you today. I know it's a couple weeks late for an Easter card, but it was too pretty not to pass up... Here is the original post:

It's time for the 4th and final sneak peak of April's Stamp Camp. Do you think I saved the best for last? I'm having a hard time picking a favorite, but I think the silhouette of the girl in this stamp set is just darling! I am so ready for warmer weather I can almost feel the grass on my feet and smell the scent of beautiful spring flowers, just as this girl must be doing! There is so much to love about Spring! And I think this stamp set, Easter Blossoms, sums it all up nicely! The two sentiments, "Happy Easter" and "sending Springtime smiles" will put anyone in the mood for fragrant Spring breezes!
April sneak peak 4


Card Supplies:
Stamp Sets:Easter Blossoms*

Paper:Springtime Vintage DSP (designer series paper)*
Very Vanilla CS
Rose Red CS
Always Artichoke CS
Crumb Cake CS

Inks:Rose Red
Chocolate Chip
Crumb Cake

Accessories:Dimensionals
Decorative Label Punch
Sponge, used with  Crumb Cake ink to add a softer edge to the Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake card stock
Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon

* The Easter Blossoms stamp set and Springtime Vintage DSP are in the Occasions Mini Catalog and will only be available through April 30, 2011. So, if you have fallen in love with them as I did, don't wait to place an ord
er!

No comments:

Post a Comment