Friday, May 16, 2014

Flashback Friday

I have another card to share with you today. I thought this one would be appropriate with all the graduation talk I've been hearing lately. It's that wonderful time of year that is filled with hope and expectation for what is to come. And I hope this card might inspire you to create that special card for the special graduate in your life. If that's not you this year. this card would be great for so many other things, too - a new job, a victory over a struggle, encouragement, etc. I apologize that many of the items on this card are retired - Word Play, the designer series paper, the ribbon. If you have any of these items, it is a great time to pull them back out! If not, CASE it and make it your own! 

June is a busy month for many people! This year I am excited about the month's importance for our grads since my oldest niece will be graduating! We are so proud of her. This card was inspired by the card I created for her. I have also used this stamp for someone who was moving on professionally. This sentiment is so simple and yet beautiful it really is all you  need to create a stunning card!



Stamp Set: 
Word Play

Paper:
Woodland Walk Designer Series Paper
Crumb Cake
Soft Suede
Garden Green
Very Vanilla

Ink:
Pumpkin Pie
Soft Suede

Accessories:
Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Ticket Corner Punch
Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment