Friday, October 17, 2014

Flashback Friday

Today I wanted to share a fun Stamp Club project we made a couple years ago. The projects are a coordinating card and gift bag. I hope you enjoy!

We had our monthly club meeting last week and I finally have a minute to sit down and share it with you!

These projects were fun to make and also fun to look at, thanks in big part to the Summer Smooches line of products. As seen in a previous post, Summer Smooches is a sneak peak promotion of items that are only available in April but all but two will be returning in the new catalog this June. We used the fabric, designer series paper, Bright Blossoms stamp set and the fabric brads. The brads are only available this month.

Our 3-D project was a gift bag. I combined two ideas from fellow demonstrator and friend, Lisa Zellers. She created a card with fabric and paper flowers on the front using the Fun Flowers die. She also created a beautiful gift bag, very similar to the one below, using the Framelits Labels Collection dies with a sentiment inside. I added the flowers from the card to create our hybrid bag and where Lisa used the Sale-a-Bration paper and coordinating colors, I used the Summer Smooches.

I saw the idea for a flip-flop card from tinkerwithink.com. She has many great tips and tutorials. 
We used the diagonal scoring plate along with the Simply Scorin' Tool to create a coordinating envelope.
Here's a picture of the inside of the card. My pictures are not doing it justice. I would recommend watching a video here. Give it a try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment