Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Terrific Tips Tuesday

Today's tip is a quick one, but hopefully a helpful one this week. Do you like my pumpkin? It was so simple to make! Those are simply 3 ovals punched out (using the Large Oval Punch and Tangerine Tango card stock) glued to my project. First I sponged the edges, then I adhered the two ovals on the sides just slightly overlapping. A Dimensional perfectly popped up the middle oval to give the pumpkin some depth and voila! A pumpkin! I added a leave and vine with the Little Leaves Sizzlet (retired), but you can easily cut these out yourself. The flower was made using the Owl Builder Punch and the Boho Blossoms Punch. I gave the center texture by using the Lattice Embossing Folder (retired).
By the way, this is also a sneak peak at one of our Stamp Club projects this Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment