Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Terrific Tips Tuesday

With the start of a new year we are working on keeping things a little more simple as a family. In keeping with this, I will not be posting a Terrific Tip every Tuesday. Some weeks I was scrambling to come up with a good tip and working hard not to repeat. Well, some good tips bear repeating (so I might repeat them!) and sometimes I just need to spend a little more time with my family. 

I originally started my Tuesday Tips when we were building and I wasn't able to create as many projects to share here on the blog. Now that we are settled and I have my craft room set up I feel like things are getting back to normal (whatever that is) and I am able to share more projects again. So, hopefully you'll enjoy that aspect of the blog. If I go too long and don't have much to share or if I come across a good tip, I promise I'll jump right on!

No comments:

Post a Comment