Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Christmas Card Stamp Camp Sneak Peak #1

I know you've been waiting! I have, too! I had the ideas for these cards figured out last week, but I had to place an order. At least one element on almost every card is something new! On some it might just be the paper we'll use. But, I also got some new "toys" to use too! Excited yet? I am! And, those toys aren't here yet for me to make the "final drafts" of most of the cards. Hopefully today or tomorrow that brown truck will leave a nice brown package at my front door and I'll get to work! 

So, for today, I'm going to start by sharing a card that I made last year. Well, I remade since I gave those cards away... last year! I made several of these cards to go along with the gifts the kids gave their teachers at Christmas. They are simple 3" x 3" cards that tuck nicely into small gifts. I decided to use this card design because it will allow us to use the new Envelop Punch Board to make envelopes to go along with the cards. How fun! If you come to Stamp Camp you can gift this cute little set of cards and envelopes to someone on your list or use them like I did, handing them out with gifts. Either way, I know the recipient will appreciate the time and detail even in this simple card.



Supplies Used:

Stamp Set:
Teeny Tiny Wishes

Paper:
Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi and Garden Green card stock
Season of Style Designer Series Paper (DSP) - For the envelopes

Ink:
Chocolate Chip

Accessories:
Jewels Basic Rhinestones
Dimensionals
Envelope Punch Board

No comments:

Post a Comment