Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Terrific Tips Tuesday

Today's tip is something I've shared before, but not as a tip. I am once again excited to share with you our most recent My Paper Pumpkin Projects. Some of my Stamp Club gals and I get together to make our kits. We have so much fun catching up with each other and creating these easy projects. Everything you need is included in the kit, but sometimes we have fun and change things up. You can see two versions of the bicycle card below. On the Wahoo card, I added some ink splatters courtesy of a stamp from a previous MPP kit. After searching Pinterest for some ideas, we also decided to change the card up slightly from the original template. Why not? If you don't think you have time to stamp or start a whole new hobby, this is for you. Each month a new project with all the supplies (except scissors and adhesive) will come magically to your door, ready to be transformed into beautiful cards and scrapbooks. Let Stampin' Up! be your paper crafting fairy godmother!

No comments:

Post a Comment