Friday, December 12, 2014

Flashback Friday

I loved this card so much when we made it at a Stamp Camp several years ago. I stumbled on the picture of it and I think I love it just as much. While some of the items we used originally are retired, I hope you find inspiration to create some equally (or more so) beautiful! We used Stampin' Write markers to color the stamp in order to get the two-toned effect of the flowers.

This first card is beautiful, I believe, for it's simplicity. The sample shows a "Thank-you" card, but the Just Believe stamp set also has the sentiments, "just for you" and "friends", so this is also a very versatile card.

 
Supplies:

Stamp Sets:
Just Believe

Paper:
Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Cajun Craze, Old Olive

Inks:
Cajun Craze
Old Olive and Riding Hood Red Stampin' Write Markers

Accessories:
Scallop Trim Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment