Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Terrific Tips Tuesday

Today's tip is one I just learned and I am so excited to share it with you. I read it HERE on Mary Fish's Stampin' Pretty blog, so I have to give her total credit for this, but it is too good not to share (just in case you don't already follow her amazing blog).

You can check her blog out yourself; she even shared a helpful video. The tip she shares is a better way to store your photopolymer stamps. I have to be honest, I did not love the photopolymer stamps when Stampin' Up! first came out with them. There were various reasons, but one of my biggest complaints was trying to keep them in between the two plastic storage sheets they come in. Well, Mary's tip shows you how to put the sheet with the stamps' images printed on it in between the the case and the plastic that holds the front label. Simply stick it in using a glue dot in each corner, with the images facing out the back.

The stamps now easily stick to the plastic of the stamp case and since they are a reversed image, they will align with the image on the sheet you just adhered.
And, when you flip the case over, the images are the right direction - perfect for seeing the set inside!
I just have one more thing to add to this tip. It is the perfect help if you have a My Paper Pumpkin subscription. Each month you receive a photopolymer stamp set with your kit, and if you're like me, you have a whole bunch of nice little stamp sets. But, what to do with them? Well, now you can organize them (I put mine in different cases depending by images versus sentiments), store them and easily find them by using this tip.

Mini Glue Dots $4.95 #103683

Clear Mount Stamp Cases $5.95 #119105

Festival of Trees Photopolymer Stamp Set
$15.95 #135059

No comments:

Post a Comment