Friday, December 19, 2014

Flashback Friday

Today we're flashing back to a couple Stamp Club projects from November 2010. We made a tin and Christmas tags that made the perfect little hand-made gift. While some of these items are retired, I hope you find inspiration here for those last-minute gifts.

We had our monthly club meeting in late November. With the holidays and the craziness of life I am finally getting around to sharing our project. Usually we make 1 card and 1 3-D object. This month we decided to make Christmas tags so I changed things up a bit. I had some tins that I had purchased from Stampin' Up's on-line clearance rack a while ago. I saw a picture of a decorated tin and it looked like someone had embossed the tin. So, I did a litle experimenting and found out that with a heat tool and clear embossing powder you can get this amazing look! How neat! So, we decorated this tin to put...


...these tags inside. I used several different stamp sets, inks, punches and paper. Stampin' Up makes projects like this so easy since everything coordinates!

Christmas Tags

No comments:

Post a Comment