Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Terrific Tips Tuesday

I just have two simple tips today, mostly relating to punches. You know I love my Big Shot, but sometimes you have to make a project (or many of the same project) and you need a simple way to give it big impact. Here I was able to make many tags using 4 punches. I worked in an assembly line fashion and quickly had little treat bags ready to give to our Sunday School volunteers. Using DSP punched out with the circle punch added geometric pop behind the Christmas tree. You could always step this project up by adding rhinestones, glitter or Dazzling Details, but I think these simple tags stand very well on their own.
1 3/4" Circle Punch $16.95 #119850
1-3/4" Circle Punch
Tag Topper Scalloped Punch $22.95 #133324
Tag Topper Scalloped Punch
Tree Punch $16.95 #135859
Tree Punch by Stampin' Up!
Modern Label Punch $16.95 #119849
Modern Label Punch
I also altered the October My Paper Pumpkin kit into little tree gift boxes. I was able to use the tree punch to create a window. I trimmed a window sheet down to fit and adhered it using glue dots. I topped the tree off with a cute Champaign Glimmer Paper star. Again, easy, but big impact!

No comments:

Post a Comment