Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Terrific Tips Tuesday

First off, just a little reminder about Stampin' Up!'s Online Extravaganza! Don't miss out on some crazy good deals!


The next tip is a storage tip. I've seen other people do similar things, and I was so happy when I realized this would work in my craft room. I simply hung a magnetic knife holder on the wall and instantly had easier access to my scissors and other tools I use regularly. It is also a great way to either store your framelits or hold the set(s) you use the most or are using for a current project. 

How fun!

Here is a wider view of my work space. It's a little messy; I have a couple projects going on, plus I'm working on some other reorganization. Now that I've been here almost a year, I am finally figuring out a good flow for my work space. I wanted to see how I would like the knife holder before I bought two, but I will be buying another one for the right side of this space also. Asymmetry drives me a little nutty. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment