Friday, August 1, 2014

Flashback Friday

Today we are flashing back to one of my favorite cards. While many of the products used are retired, I hope you find some inspiration!

Hello again! You know how some people dream in color and vivid detail. Yeah, that's me. So, this is a card that came straight from my dreams. Don't ask me to explain it. I see the world in living color and I am in love with it. I think that's why I like creating cards so much. I love playing with the colors and designs and getting them to all work together in harmony (admittedly, some better than others). Much of  this is in the eye of the beholder and I am well aware of that. Some of the cards I love the least are the ones others like the most and vice versa.  I love the simplicity and yet the detail to this card. I hope you do, too! (Oh, and don't miss my crazy love of gray and yellow together, either. And green. I love green. And, well you get the idea.)


Stamp Set:
Whimsical Words

Paper:
Wild Wasabi
So Saffron
Basic Gray

Ink:
Basic Gray

Accessories:
Fancy Flower Punch
1 3/4" Circle Punch
Lattice Embossing Folder
Lattice Trellis Die
Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment