Friday, August 8, 2014

Flashback Friday

Here is one of my favorite sets of Stamp Club projects from a couple years ago:

I have said it before and I'll say it again: I just love my Stamp Club! The women in it have become true friends and first and foremost I look forward to catching up with them each month. I also LOVE the projects we get to try at our Club meetings. This month is no different. Both of these ideas I have recently found while searching the internet for card ideas. I never have to go far, though, because Stampin' Up and its demonstrators are so great at sharing new and wonderful ideas.

The first project I found on our demonstrator web site where demonstrators can share their ideas. For instructions, you can follow this link.
I thought this would be a neat project since it seems we are still in the cold and flu season and I thought tea and cookies would go nicely with a "get well" card.
Stampin' Up! itself recently shared a video with demonstrators on how to make an easel card. I wanted to share this project with my Club as well, so I created this "get well" card. The how-to video for easel cards can be found on YouTube HERE.



When I was practicing the easel card, I came up with this bright little card that I'm hoping some birthday girl soon will enjoy when she opens her mail. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment