Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Terrific Tips Tuesday

Hello, creative friends! This week I've been working hard at getting caught up on my scrapbooking. I am so excited about Stampin' Up!'s new partnership with Project Life and I've been digging into my new Project Life goodies. It's been really helping me fly through the pages from our vacation, which can get tedious when you have 3 kids, 3 scrapbooks and about a thousand pictures. ;) But the best part has been having the ability to pair Stampin' Up!'s traditional 12x12 page protectors with the Project Life pocket pages. I don't have to commit to either way of scrapbooking - and neither do you! That's my tip, today. If you have been on the fence about Project Life, the best thing about trying it is it doesn't have to be a full-on commitment. It's great when you are in a hurry, don't have much time or have a ton of pictures you are trying to wade your way through. It's also fun just to try something new creatively. Check it out today!

Project Life 2

12" X 12" Page Protectors by Stampin' Up!

Variety Pack 12" x 12" Project Life Photo Pocket Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment