Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Terrific Tips Tuesday

Today's tip is a simple one, but it was a good reminder for me. I have been busy trying to get caught up on my kids' scrapbooks. I was working on a page that didn't have a lot of room for an embellishment because it was an award certificate. But it needed something. Since it was my daughter's scrapbook I could get away with flowers (for the boys, I tend to work more with the star punches and dies that I have). Tip #1: I picked colors that were in the award so there was some cohesiveness. Tip #2 Layer! Stampin' Up! has so many options with their punches. Many of them have coordinating punches that make it easy to layer to add depth and color. Tip #2 Add some detail. Here, I used Basic Pearls. They were the perfect touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment