Friday, August 15, 2014

Flashback Friday

Today I wanted to share with you one of my favorite cards. I love the stamp set, retired hostess set Faith in Nature, I love the colors and I love the layout. Even if you don't have this stamp set, I think this is a great card to CASE (copy and share everything). Make it your own! Pick your favorite thing about the card - the layout, the colors - and make it your own!


With the launch of the 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog, Stampin'! Up launched a new Hostess program. I think it is much more favorable for the hostess, allowing her to be more flexible with the Hostess Dollars she earns through hosting a workshop and also has the added incentive of half-price items with qualifying shows. Now is the time to host a workshop if you have ever considered it before! So to that end, I just had to highlight this amazing Hostess set, Faith in Nature. It is only available with the Hostess Dollars earned through a workshop. Grab an Idea Book and Catalog and check it out along with the other beautiful Hostess sets today!

Stamp Sets:
Faith in Nature

Paper:
Rich Razzleberry
Pear Pizzazz
Baja Breeze
Pocketful of Posies DSP
Naturals White

Ink:
Pear Pizzazz
Early Espresso

Accessories:
Blender Pen or Sponge Daubers
Lace Border Punch
Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment