Friday, February 14, 2014

Flashback Friday

Here's is a special Valentine's Day Flashback. We made this card at the February 2012 Stamp Camp. Here is my original post from two years ago:

I'm so excited to once again be posting sneak peaks for Stamp Camp! Since this camp is the weekend before Valentine's Day I wanted to make some cards with a more romantic feel. I believe I accomplished this while still allowing these cards to be used for other occasions if that is your need or desire. Let's start off with what I think is the most romantic card of this group:
This card uses a few new items from the Occasions Mini Catalog, which I love. First, you can see that I used the Labels Collection from the new Framelits Dies. These are great for using as labels on a card or a project like a jar or a paint can. I have already used them for journaling in my scrapbooks and you can even layer the dies together to make frames. I love my new "toy"! I also used the Apothecary Art stamp set that coordinates with the Labels Collection dies. Is it not beautiful?? And, don't miss the new Twitterpated DSP. The colors are striking in their combination and yet subtle, too. You will be disappointed if you miss out on these beautiful papers!

Here are the "ingredients" I used to make this card:

Stamp Sets:
Apothecary Art
Something to Celebrate (retired)

Paper:
Twitterpated DSP
Blushing Bride
Basic Gray
Whisper White

Ink:
Basic Gray
Pear Pizzazz

Accessories:
Blender Pen
Pink Pirouette Marker
Basic Pearls
Scallop Trim Border Punch
Dimensionals
Framelits Labels dies & Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment