Friday, February 21, 2014

Flashback Friday

The first Stamp Camp at our new home is tonight. I'm looking forward to seeing many of my regulars again and some who haven't been able to make it in a while. It's been a while since I've explained Stamp Camp and while I was looking at old posts for Flashback Friday I found one that explains Stamp Camp quite well:

Are you ready for another sneak peak? Maybe you are asking, "What in the world is Stamp Camp, anyhow?" Well, at my Stamp Camps, you can make 20 cards, 5 each of 4 designs, for $25. All you need to bring is scissors and adhesive. You get to be creative, but you don't have to start from square one since I have all the stamps and paper and ink all ready for you!

Well, with this card I am trying something a little different! I am giving everyone the chance to choose which card they want to make. You can even make some of each. What I wanted to accomplish was 2 things: 1. Allow people to make a beautiful Mother's Day card. However, I know that not everyone needs 5 Mother's Day cards, so 2. I also wanted people to see how easy it can be to change up a card's design! Imagine if we also changed the colors of this card - the possibilities would be endless!


Basic Supplies:

Stamp Sets:
Artistic Etchings
Mother of Mine

Paper:River Rock Card Stock (CS)
Bravo Burgundy CS
Baja Breeze CS

Ink:Early Espresso
Bravo Burgundy
Baja Breeze

Accessories:Sponge, used with Early Espresso to give the card an aged look
Paper Piercer and Mat Pack
Dimensionals
Oval and 1 3/4" Circle Punches
Scallop Trim Border Punch
Rhinestone Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment