Monday, February 10, 2014

Stamp Camp Sneak Peak #1

I am so excited about this month's Stamp Camp! This Stamp Camp will be the first one at our new home. I have been able to spend some time in my new craft room in the last week now that we finally got it put together and I am loving it! Having my things all organized makes me so happy and I'm looking forward to enjoying this next Stamp Camp and sharing my space with some great people.

But, it's not just about my craft room - it's about the cards! And I just love this first card. I got the idea from a fellow demonstrater, HERE. It's so simple to put together, but it is beautiful in its simplicity. And the colors lend themselves well to allowing this card to be a great birthday card for the guys in your life as well as the ladies. I'm always searching for a good masculine birthday card.

Supplies Used:

Stamp Sets:
Gorgeous Grunge
Perfectly Penned

Paper:
Smokey Slate
Whisper White

Inks:
Gumball Green
Basic Gray
Coastal Cabana

Accessories:
Dimensionals
Whisper White Baker's Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment