Sunday, February 16, 2014

Stamp Camp Sneak Peak #4

Here is the final card for this month's Stamp Camp. It's just the sweetest thing, don't you think? It's perfect for my niece's birthday, reminding a friend I'm thinking of her, and it would be adorable for a new baby! I used some brand new products to make this card and I've fallen in love with them. First, I used the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch to make the Strawberry Slush tag. Adorable! And all you need is a piece of paper two inches wide to fit in the punch. It can be any length you wish to create the perfect tag, journaling box or even bookmark! This punch is one of the most versatile punches I have seen in a while.

I also used several items from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. I love the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder. It adds a bit of whimsy to this card so it doesn't take itself too seriously. ;) It would also be great for fun birthday cards and anything created with a kid in mind. I love the randomness and texture of the dots. I also used the coordinating Banner Blast stamp set and Banner Punch. Adorable!

Supplies Used:

Stamp Set:
Banner Blast

Paper:
Pistachio Pudding
Pool Party
Strawberry Slush
Whisper White

Ink:
Pool Party
Strawberry Slush

Accessories:
Glue Dots
Dimensionals
Banner Punch
Scallop Tag Topper Punch
Corner Rounder Punch
Decorative Dots Embossing Folder
Big Shot
Pool Party 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon
Lace Doilies

No comments:

Post a Comment