Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Stamp Camp Sneak Peak #2

I think this next card is just stunning. As soon as I saw the Happy Watercolor stamp set in the new Occasions Catalog I knew I had to have it. The options with this set are practically limitless. You saw a hint HERE last week when I shared the Tuesday Tip. I had such a great time looking up ideas on Pinterest. I ended up going with the idea in THIS video for it's beauty and simplicity (this seems to be a theme for this Stamp Camp, doesn't it?). This card would be beautiful in any number of the amazing colors from Stampin' Up!. I hope you love it as much as I did! 

Supplies Used

Stamp Sets:
Happy Watercolor

Paper:
Bermuda Bay
Whisper White
Silver Glimmer Paper

Ink:
Bermuda Bay
Staz On Black

Accessories:
Glue Dots
Bitty Butterfly Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment