Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Terrific Tips Tuesday

Today's tip is another one for those of you looking to get your supplies organized this year. If you're like me, you love your Big Shot and the versatility that the framelits dies can add to your projects. If you're like me, you also get annoyed trying to find a certain set of framelits in the envelopes they come in. Don't get me wrong - those sturdy plastic envelopes are great, so don't toss them! But I have come to find that I much prefer the storage method I'm sharing with you today. 

I use the Bulk Clear Mount Stamp Cases (4 for $5.95) to store my framelits and I keep them from sliding around by using magnetic strips or sheets that you can buy at places like Hobby Lobby, Office Max, Staples, etc. I prefer the sheets because you can cut and trim them to fit each set of dies (or any other project you might use them on!). Give this tip a try and start getting organized today!

No comments:

Post a Comment